– 3.5mm audio and CV hub / splitter /multiple
– 6 in/out
– Accepts mono and stereo (TRS) signals
– Material: FR4 non-toxic fiberglass with gold coating
– Supersmall (38mm)
– You can insert cables through the center hole in order to fix it on your modular noodle configuration
– Also suitable for headphones
– It’s not a mixer. Weird things may result from mixing signals with it
This product will be in stock soon. Shipping within 2-5 days usually.Contact
This cable expands every synth without a noise generator but an external audio input and a 5V source at the tip of a socket (e.g. an expression pedal input) and gives you digital noise.
Initially the cable has been developed as an expansio fot the Moog products Little Phatty and Minitaur but it works also with other synths etc.
The Hirlostek needs to be provided with a 5V voltage, for instance at the tip of a expression pedal socket. A circuit inside of the bigger plug generates a bright digital noise you can use as audio or modulation source. The narrower plug carries the noise signal and is to be connected either with an audio input or a CV input.
Hand made, military quality due to good Neutrik jacks.
This product is being manufactured or shortly avalilable in overseas.
Shipping in 14-28 days. Contact for more infoContact
Mantis Travel Bag
Mantis padded travel bag is made for a smooth ride. With its multiple straps it can be set to carry side-ways or as a backpack and the waterproof material keeps the elements out too. Internally it features a pouch to carry your Stackcables, power adapter and even a laptop computer.
In stock. Shipping in 24 H.Contact